Windshield Repair/replacement in Glendale, Az
Did your windshield crack or break?
At 11 Bravo Mobile Auto Glass, we have the experience and training to professionally replace your windshield, at an affordable price. We only use OEM (factory) or the highest quality OEE (factory equivalent) auto glass and installation materials. Have insurance? Fantastic, we pride ourselves in being a preferred vendor with most of the major insurance companies and 3rd party networks. We take care of the insurance claim paperwork so you don’t have to!
No auto glass coverage? Don’t worry! We have you covered. At 11 Bravo Mobile Auto Glass, our everyday affordable prices and commitment to quality is why most of our business comes from repeat and referral clients!
The most reputable windshield replacement and repair company.
In some cases, a windshield cannot be repaired, and a full windshield replacement is needed. Chips or cracks larger than a few centimeters or any damage directly in the driver’s line of sight can be impossible to rectify. For the safety of the driver and passenger, as well as to comply with Arizona traffic laws, you would need a windshield replacement. Typically, our mobile, auto glass replacement can be completed in as little as 90 minutes and drivable within an hour after replacement. Our certified auto glass technicians are trained to work diligently and provide proper, long-lasting, installations. We NEVER cut corners to save time. We offer quick, convenient quality windshield replacement and repair services in the Phoenix, AZ area. We pride ourselves on delivering a friendly, hassle-free experience from start to finish.
What to expect during your windshield replacement appointment!
If you select 11 Bravo Mobile Auto Glass to complete your windshield replacement you will first want to speak with our friendly office staff. They’ll help get you an estimate, file your claim and determine a convenient appointment time that works with your schedule. The day prior to your scheduled appointment you will receive contact to verify the arrival time and location. You should expect the auto glass replacement process to take anywhere from one to two hours and be drivable within 30min after your windshield installation is complete, for vehicles requiring ADAS recalibration this window is slightly longer.
Here is a quick overview of the steps we take to replace your windshield:
1. Our expert technicians use your vehicle’s year, make, model and vin number to determine the correct windshield for your exact vehicle. 11 Bravo uses only OEM or the highest quality OEE glass possible for our windshield replacements.
2. Next, our technician will arrive at your location promptly at your scheduled time. They will inspect your vehicle to ensure that all the parts they have are correct and accounted for prior to starting.
3. Replacement begins. The certified auto glass technician will carefully remove all moldings and begin to extract the damaged windshield. Our technicians NEVER “stuff” glass or cut corners to save time. After the glass is removed the tech will trim down the old adhesive to AGRSS (Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standard) specifications and meticulously clean the pinch weld. We then apply a special auto glass primer to the pinch weld and the replacement glass. This protects from corrosion and promotes a strong, longer lasting bond. We put all the essential moldings on the new glass, apply the correct high quality urethane adhesive to the pinch weld (using a “V” bead technique) for the best seal and carefully set the new glass.
4. After the glass is set, we reinstall all of the trim moldings. We will then vacuum any debris, clean the area and make sure your vehicle is returned to you in better condition than when we arrived!
5. Our technician will explain after care and provide you with a warranty card to keep for your records.
Still have questions or concerns?
It is our goal to wow you with our impeccable customer service, our knowledgeable and friendly staff are here to help. Call us today at (602) 423-0040 for a quote and let’s get started on your windshield repair or replacement, so that you can get your car back on the road as soon as possible.